- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 4 slices pineapple
- 2 eggs
- Few mint leaves or your choice of fruits to decorate.
- In a food processor combine all & process until nice & smooth.
- Pour in a baking dish.
- Heat oven to 190c & bake in oven for 1 hour (approx.).
- Once the pudding is set & slightly golden from the top , shut the oven & let it cool.
- put in the refrigerator over night.
- Cut into squares & serve on individual plates & decorate with mint or your choice of fruits..