- 1 cup pasta (boiled with salt in water)
- 1 cup chick peas(white chole) (boiled with salt in water)
- 2 small boiled potatoes
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tomato
- 1 cucumber
- 2 green chillies
- 2 tbsp any salad dressing or mayonaise
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 lemon
- Cut potatoes, onions, tomatoes, cucumber into small pieces.
- Mix them with boiled pasta.
- Then mix rest of the things into it.
- You can decorate it with split green chillies also.
- Keep it in fridge for half an hour.
- Your Russian salad is ready to serve.